We are always looking for high quality pieces in each of our four main categories;
Inspiration, Wealth, Health and Spirituality.
To Our Authors: We are always looking to showcase quality authors that would like exposure to our audience. (25-38 & 52-68 life transition age groups.) If we select your article for publication, we will feature your picture (or logo) and bio in the right sidebar next to your article.
We normally promote each new article to our list, and bring the reader back to the original page to read more. This also provides an opportunity for the reader to follow other articles you may have had featured over time.
Articles can be submitted in Text, Video (mp4, YouTube link), or Audio (mp3,AAC,etc) format. To have a good match with our site, your pieces should by themed within one of the following categories:
Note: Please direct submission questions and submissions to:[email protected]
Here are the Guidelines:
- Your post must be 100% original content authored by you.
- If your post is published on TPIL, you agree not to submit that post to any other site. (It shows you value us presenting you to our wonderful readers and encourages people to follow you here more often.)
- You retain all the rights to your article and are acknowledged as the author of each of your posts we publish.
- We review every submission for the quality of it’s writing, appropriateness and clear relevance to our Intentional Living theme.
- We reserve the right to reformat your content to assure it presents consistently within our site look and design appearance.
- When submitting your article/post, please indicate which of the Categories (Inspiration, Wealth, Health, Spirituality) you feel best matches the theme of your article’s content. We will add a photo matched to highlight the theme of your submission.
I’m very excited to learn from your experiences, research and creativity. I look forward to presenting your work as a contribution to bettering peoples lives.
Thank you for considering our site as a way of sharing your passions and strengths to help others.
All the best,